Product Manager, Pelleting Spare Parts and Performance Parts 33 - 40+ uur vacatureManagement/ Leidinggevend - Geldrop - 422 keren bekeken
As Product Manager you will, within Andritz Feed & Biofuel division, be responsible for Spare Parts and Performance Parts product portfolio in line with the Andritz Feed & Biofuel strategic direction.
You are located in the Geldrop office or Esbjerg office and will report directly to the Director Product Management, Aftermarket.
Your responsibility will be:
- Planning of product portfolio development based on insight of customer needs, technological developments and Regional development roadmap
- Developing USP’s (unique selling points) and value proposition for each product group
- Create and maintain sales toolboxes based on Product Lifecycle Management, market and competition analysis.
- Managing the reverse engineering process for all Engineered Parts product groups, including Pelleting and Extrusion Spare and Performance Parts
- Support and give product training for the region sales organizations to meet target volumes
- Managing profitability of individual products based on actual COGS levels and market pricing
- Primary Technical interface with sales support teams, regional sales, field service and customer base providing support as needed and including travel to customer meetings and installations.
- Work closely with other Product Managers within ANDRITZ FB
- Supporting Sales management, in developing marketing/promotion plan including identification of where we can sell, the strategy for selling as well as developing marketing materials per global Product Management guidelines.
- Drive R&D ideas and implementation of new products as a part of the global Product Team together with the R&D/engineering team.
- Actively work with 3D measurement equipment to support the reverse engineering.
Background and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree – or similar technical background required
- Preferably, you have experience from a similar position within the Feed & Biofuel industry and thereby knowledge about market, products and customer demands
- Excellent commercial awareness for interaction with customers
- Excellent communications skills – English proficiency in writing as well as speaking is mandatory
- Strong proactive, analytical, project management, and continuous improvement skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
In this job, you should expect considerable travel activities worldwide (approximately 50 - 80 days per year). You are able to work independently and can make qualified and fast decisions. You combine a self-driven and result focused personality with high business understanding and drive. You must be an excellent communicator, able to set targets and follow up on milestones.
We offer you an independent and exciting position in a global corporation with many possibilities. You can count on a thorough training, as knowledge about our products is essential for your success in the job. Please apply for an exciting position in an international group, where you will have extensive possibilities to develop both professionally and personally.